Large and characteristic portion of a semi-detached villa in Cannigione in the suggestive setting of the Conia a few steps on foot from the beach.
The beachfront property enjoys a splendid panoramic view and large outdoor spaces surrounded by greenery.
The semi-detached villa is composed as follows:
Entrance gate with shared entrance on the back for both villas. Entrance on the ground floor where there is the kitchen, the dining room with a large and bright window overlooking the furnished veranda and surrounded by the garden, a double bedroom and a bathroom, on the upper floor there are two double bedrooms both with views sea, balcony and a bathroom.
In addition to a magnificent panorama, the villa enjoys an excellent position, just a few steps on foot from the beach, adjacent to a green lawn park and a pine forest overlooking the sea. The small village of La Conia is ideal both for sports and nature lovers, as there is a cycle path and a walk closed to traffic, for sea lovers or for families with children, being a short distance from the town of Cannigione with shops, bars and restaurants.
Features: 2 double bedrooms + 1 twin bedroom + two bathrooms + garden + air conditioning + wi-fi
- Energy ClassG
- Air conditioning
- shops less than 500 m
- walking distance beach
- Tavern 27 (1.31 km)366 reviews
- Laconia Local Eatery (2.92 km)151 reviews
- Looney Bin Bar and Grill (2.96 km)39 reviews
- Wayfarer Coffee Roasters (2.95 km)98 reviews
- Mello Moose Coffee House (4.81 km)38 reviews
- My Coffee House (3.25 km)20 reviews
- Tanger Outlets Tilton (9.13 km)37 reviews
- Nike Factory Store (9.09 km)5 reviews
- SKECHERS Factory Outlet (9.07 km)3 reviews
- Td Banknorth (1.33 km)3 reviews
- Bank of New Hampshire (2.99 km)2 reviews
- Citizens Bank (2.98 km)3 reviews
- Lakes Region General Hospital (2.93 km)17 reviews
- Lakes Region General Hospital (3.08 km)1 reviews
- Franklin Regional Hospital (12.36 km)2 reviews
- Cumberland Farms (2.42 km)1 reviews
- Gilford Mobil Mart (1.03 km)1 reviews
- Cumberland Farms (3.3 km)2 reviews